Le Parole degli Angeli
Italiano  Inglese

Umanità

The Love In Front Of Your Eyes Manifestations

The Love In Front Of Your Eyes Manifestations Through The Messages From The Sky

The Love In Front Of Your Eyes Manifestations : my beloved brothers and my beloved sisters, here, I have returned with my words; I returned to tell you that the Love I have inside my heart is great, I feel it for every one of my brothers, for every one of my sisters who set about to listen to your brother Jesus; I believe that in the moments when you listen to me, you make contact with the words I said, as you hear me you gain experience of what the Sky is for you; what you do not always feel as you raise your eyes toward the blue sky, your eyes send through the words, and you make contact with all of our Love in the Sky, which is all for you; the many words send emotions and your eyes always allow you to listen to them, to feel them settle themselves inside your heart and shine with light of Love inside you; this contact with those words lights up your heart and it becomes easier to hear me, even in complete silence of your hearing, it’s easier to listen to me.

This is the reason why for us here in the Sky it is an endless manifestation through the messages made of words.

And so it is that the Sky sends words, only to help you, because through those words the contact is created. And in the contact is the listening.

My dear brothers and my dear sisters, here speaking is like when you speak, when you communicate there is a need to transmit, to place the other person in a position to listen to you, so that as you speak you can transmit Love among the many emotions, Love, the meaning of the communication itself.

So many words spoken but not written down do not create contact and sometimes the Love remains perceived but it does not remain inside the heart as a sensation; a letter, a message that contains inside the intention to entice one heart to listen, this way it manages to send in all of the Love that is being communicated from the heart in a permanent fashion.

And again, as people read we recapture the feeling of pulsating, that beats with Love once again in that moment when the words are presented in front of the eyes.

And so every sweet message lives once again and sends once again the feeling that created it inside the heart.

This for me and for you is a continuous experience of contact, I feel my Love shine in front of your eyes and I accompany your reading with the beating of my heart. It is a wonderful experience for me to be my Love for your eyes.

And how this wonderful experience has started again, my affection will explode in front of your eyes and once again your heart will shine intensely.

The love in front of your eyes is your experience of contact with me.

In the Love I embrace you, I remain with you

Your Brother Jesus Christ

The Love In Front Of Your Eyes Manifestations Through The Messages From The Sky was the Messages from the Sky 24th August 2009

The Love In Front Of Your Eyes Manifestations Through The Messages From The Sky

The Love In Front Of Your Eyes Manifestations

www.leparoledegliangeli.com/en The words of the Angels

Print Email