Le Parole degli Angeli
Italiano  Inglese

Umanità

The answers from the Sky stimulation change

The answers from the Sky stimulation to change messages

The answers from the Sky stimulation to change : my beloved brothers, my beloved sisters, today we talk again about change, I would like to communicate to you how the Sky participates to your change.

There are situations where the Sky places itself as an answer to your hearts, let me give you an example, let’s assume that you unite your prayers for one of your loved ones, from the heart you ask for an intervention; in the evaluation on whether it would be a good thing for us to intervene for that brother, we evaluate if the intervention could represent an opportunity for growth for that group of hearts. This evaluation brings to the intervention, and so not only there will be an answer to those hearts, but there will be healing, or our intervention, to accompany him toward his objective in time, lessening the pain over time; for example, it could be that a brother no longer feels the need to go through once again the experience on earth, because over time he learned what is necessary for him, and so closing his eyes and making his passage to the Sky is the continuation of him evolving in our dimension; that brother will always be tied to all of you, because without your intervention he would have been in pain for much longer. This is an answer from the Sky.

An answer from the Sky is when we understand that our manifestation could be to focus on a necessary element that the impression of the brothers is not able to pick up on, and there are thousands of examples, to mention one of them I can talk of the moment in which on earth there is too much sadness, and so we send you waves of faith, of hope that everything will be resolved, like an embrace from the Sky to bring you comfort, moments of depression that disappear from you, and we are the ones sending this into your hearts.

A constant reply is to be present in between all of you to sustain you as you face the calamities that ravage the planet earth, this nature, often violated, seeks to regain its harmony, harmony injured by your destructions. And so we are next to you with the light of courage and the light of compassion toward you.

An answer from the Sky is also to be among you when some brothers contribute with their pain to cause death and destruction, and our intervention is that of encouraging meditation, knowledge of the pain off other people, to place some harmony of co-existing among you. Our intervention, brothers, is all in this sense, what we think is essential is to place juxtaposing thoughts in communion with each other, to give your own thought some exposure, to be able to reach an agreement.

Many answers are for you at individual level, and are related to the journey you undertook on earth, I am thinking for example of the help for your realization, experiences, contacts, they can be an answer to what you need, the impression that changes is an answer, an event that comes to you as an answer, an experience that changes and evolves, this too is help coming from us.

And talking of experience, brothers, sisters, please understand that what is necessary to you will always arrive from the Sky, however, what you actually need to conquer yourself is in the development of your experiences, in this aspect you will always have the Sky to your side, but only as a stimulation to change.

My beloved brothers and my beloved sisters, today I say goodbye to you with words of Love: may this road you are taking shine bright in the awareness that the Sky is always with you, because Love has nothing else than you in the heart.

Your Brother Jesus Christ

The answers from the Sky stimulation to change was the Message dictated 20th January 2011

The answers from the Sky stimulation to change messages

The answers from the Sky stimulation to change

www.leparoledegliangeli.com/en The words of the Angels

Print Email