Le Parole degli Angeli
Italiano  Inglese

Umanità

Power to humanity donate a better tomorrow

Power to humanity donate a better tomorrow to those who will live later on

Power to humanity donate a better tomorrow : my beloved brothers and my beloved sisters, its’ sweet being able to reach you and always being united to you in the heart, being able to embrace you from my feeling, speaking to you, and answering your hearts that are asking, in order to share these moments of tension that your hearts are going through as you watch the many events that are manifesting around you and in the world; there is much need for Love, my brothers and sisters, and I think that there are many out there that can help but need hope, hope that being of help will be a permanent solution, brothers who need to hope that their governments will not be defeated by a logic of power or financial gains, but that they will look directly at the purpose for which they were designed: peace, justice, the goodness of all who are being administered.

Today a lot of faith has been lost , and this absence of hope that the effort could improve is a consequence of it, however many of you are in a democracy and voting is your duty, you are the ones who elect, you elect them to be in charge, you give them power, so they are represented, and so this is how you should feel.  So many people today, brothers, have their places in the parliament, they represents the needs of all of you, do you feel represented? Many brothers don’t, the power is what is being represented, even financial power, the needs of humanity are too little and this is the reason for the loss of hope.

I continue to speak because you are the ones choosing these representatives, the governors, go ahead and express the freedom, the purpose for a better society in your vote, and you will see governments finally busy assisting humanity.

But, while we wait for this change, today my brothers and sisters, let’s build, let’s build our tomorrow with Love.

There are thousands of needs that our brothers and sisters on earth are facing, and those are for you an occasion to be of help, to experiment yourselves, to get to know yourselves in this Love that you carry today, may the tension turn into an effort: “I suffer when I see ….” May your effort see; “I suffer knowing that among us ….” May your effort know; “I can not conceive that the other person’s life knows ….” Let the effort become an opportunity; “I can not think of a world without life” and even the environment may see that effort.

Others that do know about effort need arms, need many other hearts, united in the project, united to solve the many problems, united for the goodness of the brothers.

Today we can deploy on the field a lot of initiative and my being together with you will fill with hope every project, because Love will be presence, where there is your Love, there is presence of the Sky.

Brothers, my sisters, I embrace you with all of my Love, I turn my thought to the past, how many hearts sacrificed for today, for you, think of how much building they have allowed, today your hands are the possibility to live and donate a better tomorrow to those who will live later on, you are also those who are arriving, the life that they will be living will be for you.

With all of my heart, you have my Love.

Your brother Jesus Christ

Power to humanity donate a better tomorrow to those who will live later on was the Message dictated on 03 March 2011

Power to humanity donate a better tomorrow to those who will live later on

Power to humanity donate a better tomorrow

www.leparoledegliangeli.com/en The words of the Angels

Print Email