Le Parole degli Angeli
Italiano  Inglese

Umanità

For those who are predicting the end

For those who are predicting the end of the world the words of Jesus Christ

For those who are predicting the end : my precious brothers and my precious sisters  I renew my wish for a happy new year and for us this is an opportunity to reach your hearts, and place words inside you that may help you continue your journey of growth; what is happening around you today makes you vulnerable and powerless,  so many events highlight violence, abuse, hatred between brothers, as opposed to respect, and the eyes that witness all this are under the impression that this humanity is capable of descending even further into the throws of violence and abuse, until it will cause the end of existence for this humanity.

These catastrophes are seen by many of you as the signs of an imminent end, and you look at those disasters as a page of a book that is nearing the end.

Look around you with the same eyes, and you will see how many are living the same anguish, just like you, and they too are predicting the end of the world.

My voice, present among you, is a voice of possibility, it’s a voice of possible harmony among you, it’s a voice of effort, it’s a voice of hope, it’s a voice for you on earth to realize that nothing is predetermined, other than the possibility you have, at any given time, to use your heart, Love, around you or not, this is the determining freedom, and it’s always been determined by you; my being with you with fervor is like placing passion ad possibility into you, my being in contact with your hearts is like surrounding you with my Love, to allow your heart to express all of the emotion you carry, my being sweetness is for you to be sweetness, my every word is to allow space for your words of help, my every action is for you, the Love I send you is for your reality, the Love that is illuminating is to put you in a condition to illuminate your own world. This is the only truth: light or dark for you to look in this world. This is the only truth: the light or darkness that you can see in this humanity is only the product of hearts that are illuminated, or of hearts that deny themselves the life in the light. The pain that you see around you is the pain of those who deny themselves their own possibility to love.

The hearts fills up suddenly in the emotion, the smile instantly fills with Love, everything becomes a possibility to the heart that loves, everything fills up with life when a heart loves. Life is in the Love.

Happy New Year to you in my embrace of Love

Your brother Jesus Christ

For those who are predicting the end of the world the words of Jesus Christ was the Message dictated 02nd January 2012

For those who are predicting the end of the world the words of Jesus Christ

For those who are predicting the end

www.leparoledegliangeli.com/en The words of the Angels

Print Email