Le Parole degli Angeli
Italiano  Inglese

Umanità

When the intervention becomes a solution

When the intervention becomes a solution together with other brothers

When the intervention becomes a solution : my beloved brothers and my beloved sisters, today I come next to you and with Love I reflect on the moment you are living, pain in the hearts of many brothers, so many enormous problems in your daily lives, I see so much insecurity, it’s your today, I see your hands busy but your hearts are full of anguish and insecurity,  you ask for advice to help you, you ask for help, you ask for a job, you ask Us for this anguish to leave you, you ask us  for life as a gift, you ask Us for many personal favors, but, brothers, life is among you, possibility is among you, among you the situation can mature, when the effort comes from the heart, and wanting to face every disagreement, every single difficulty, every big problem that creates pain in the heart of brothers.

When all brothers unite in one single chorus, and place a clear situation in front of their eyes, then the eyes and drive will move towards a solution, often this it’s a solution of help toward brothers, often it’s a change that affects the entire society, every progress was generated by a chorus of brothers.

Every situation you have has a chorus that is awaiting, a chorus that can carry your very present discomfort, your state of need, the request for an intervention, and the heart then mobilize, and the intervention often is activated if it’s a chorus that asks for it.

And so among you the intervention becomes a solution for you, and for many who could find themselves in the same discomfort in the future.

You need to think that what happens to you is not by accident, what happens is the consequence of existence of a problem that needs to be solved, and you need to unite your own voice to those who, like you, are living in that moment the consequence of the error.

A chorus does not exist if you sing alone, it’s possible to build a chorus for the need together with other brothers.

In your humanity, brothers and sisters, do seek to participate to all those pains that are raised by suffering hearts, go to their help, give your help, and give your voice on behalf of others as if they were your own needs, what goes through a life could touch your own life.

Help and sustain come to you from the Sky, as you make choruses your effort.

I wish all of you all the best with your effort, I embrace you from my heart, my effort is right next to you as always

Your brother Jesus Christ

When the intervention becomes a solution together with other brothers was the Message dictated 09th February 2012

When the intervention becomes a solution together with other brothers

When the intervention becomes a solution

www.leparoledegliangeli.com/en The words of the Angels

Print Email