Le Parole degli Angeli
Italiano  Inglese

Umanità

Do Unto Others What You Would Like To Be Done To You The Path Toward Love

My dear children, today I have come to give you a message of hope because with my loving eyes I would like to say a few sweet words to all of you who listen to these messages that we have been dictating over this long period of time since we started this effort of ours, an effort shared between you and all of us.

When my eyes see how much progress your good hearts have made specifically thanks to these messages of ours, I assure you that wonder is the feeling that I have inside my great heart.

Just now Sara Luce smiled because she picked up on the reference to the last message that my son Jesus Christ dictated to you.

I am happy at this progress of yours because I see that every one of you has taken small and great steps toward love.

This is why I have come today, to compliment every one of you and to give you the support that you need to also continue today as I hope it will be forever, to put love into all moments of your precious existence.

My dear children, this is what I want to tell those of you who are listening: do unto others what you would like to be done to you; this concept is the most important on the path toward love.

Do unto others what you would like to be done to you, this is the precious concept that I would like to transmit to all of those people (this is what you call them, because I only see Souls busy in their important growth path), all of those people, as I was saying, that populate earth.

Children, now I say goodbye to you and I will let my child Jesus Christ continue today's message.

I kiss you and I hug you with all of the marvellous love that I feel for my children; continue to grow, this direction is the right one, the direction of love.

I will return to talk to you again, do not fear, I am happy, this program will develop, some more time needs to elapse, but then we will be able to talk freely and then you will feel as if I am next to you just like every good father should be next to all of his children.

I thank you for having listened to me, I will speak to you soon my children.

My dear children and my dear sisters, today the Father has given you this surprise because He wants to sustain you in your effort of growth and just like he said, to put this concept into your lives forever.

This concept, Do unto others what you would like to be done to you, is one that I transmitted over the course of my earthly life and that was followed by very few people and it's for this reason that tragedies like the ones that my eyes have seen and are still seeing are still allowed to happen.

Brothers, you ought to be ever more conscious of what is happening around you; you should be more aware of your brothers and sisters' standard of life; you must be ever more conscious of the violence that attacks their lives; you must be ever more conscious of your ability to change things; you must be more aware that when you bring love into your hearts, love as the true justice, true freedom, true brotherhood, true sharing, it surrounds the entire world with a wonderful light that has the power of change.

But my brothers you have to know about it; from over here, from the Sky of God, I see love's great potential to transform and this is why I invite you to see it yourselves and realize how much power of transformation it has.

Try and you will see, situations change, conflicts dissolve, tensions are resolved and this is the great, great strength of love. For this reason our Father sent you this message because He is aware of the great transformations that love can bring.

Do unto others what you would like to be done to you and the entire world will be transformed; selfishness will leave to be replaced by joy, compassion, love and this world will shine with the light of love.

For today I say goodbye to you and I bless you so that this blessing may reach your good hearts and may help you put always love into your lives; I bless you in the name of the Father, of his son Jesus, in the name of the Virgin Mary and of the Holy Spirit, go in peace, be my peace, always be love.

Your brother Jesus who is always following you with great, great love.

Do Unto Others What You Would Like To Be Done To You The Path Toward Love was the Message dictated 28th January 2004

www.leparoledegliangeli.com/en The words of the Angels

Print Email