Le Parole degli Angeli
Italiano  Inglese

Umanità

Words From A Guardian Angel To Put Love in Every Action Change With Love

Let me introduce myself I am the Angel Samuele, I am the Guardian Angel of my Sara, I have always been with her and in this moment I share this message with her, I want to dedicate it to those who are listening to me but also to those who can't listen to me but can only read my words, I am a Guardian Angel and I would like to help you understand an important aspect of the teachings that Jesus gave you during these last few days.

I want to help you understand that to make any steps forward you need Love, as the first step to arrive to the transformation of the world, of the new world that we are building together. The first important step to reach this objective is to put love in every thing that you are about to do.

This first step is fundamental because only love can generate the results that will allow you to quickly change your planet into a world where the light and the love between all its inhabitants reign.

This is what you should do as first thing, every gesture of yours should be filled with love, every action of yours should reflect the rights and the duties toward all of your brothers and sisters and everything you do must be aimed at love toward yourselves and toward all other brothers, without distinction of race, religious belief, sexual orientation, financial situation, culture, if you listen to me you will see that in a short time everything will begin to change for the better and even you will feel immersed in a much better world.

For this reason I have come to talk to you, because I have already seen that many of you are already taking action, while the fundamental point is that this transformation project is born, most importantly, out of the love that already resides in your hearts and that you should only unlock and put into each of your activities, just like in every action and every thought of yours. Only love can change this world and only with loving gestures all this will become reality.

These words of mine have been dictated from He who always wants to be at your side with all His love, to help you and who wants to help you also through my words of love for you.

I say goodbye to you with all my heart

The Angel Samuele

Words From A Guardian Angel To Put Love in Every Action Change With Love was the Message dictated 1st July 2003

www.leparoledegliangeli.com/en The words of the Angels

Print Email