Le Parole degli Angeli
Italiano  Inglese

Umanità

True Love in A Couple Donate Love Effort Mutual Understanding A Great Love

Today my dear brothers I want to talk to you about love, the kind of love that you need to learn to put into your actions, just like into your thoughts, just like into your good hearts toward your loved companions of love.

My dear brothers and sisters I want to teach you to love with the true love that I taught you in one of the many messages that I dictated to you during this period.

Today our Father has dictated to our Sara a letter for a daughter of his who is suffering and I thing that it is important that all of you listen to the holy words that he told her on true love in a relationship as a couple.

Like our Father said, for true love to exist first of all it is necessary to give the great love that resides in your heart.

This is the first step and it is very important if you want your rapport to bring you to that serenity, that joy that all of you dream of finding every time you think you have met the right Soul with whom to spend your lives, tied together by a bond of love that nothing can break.

My dear brothers reflect, first of all you have to put all of your great love and your relationship will give serenity to both of you, put a lot of effort into it and you will experience great mutual understanding, don't ever give up and your relationship will last forever; do you see what kind of effort is necessary? But it's the only way to achieve a great love because first of all you need to gear up to donate, then you can get ready to receive.

These words are spoken from the Father to that girl but I, his Son, repeat these words to all of you so that you can all learn together.

My dear brothers and sisters today I have come to bring you the words of our Father who with love, has spoken to a child of his with so much love that it was quite emotional also for our Sara, just like it has been for all of us because his love for each of his children is great.

Now I say goodbye.

Your brother Jesus who always, always, always, loves you and takes every opportunity that presents itself to teach you with love, the love.

True Love in A Couple Donate Love Effort Mutual Understanding A Great Love was the Message received 16th July 2003

www.leparoledegliangeli.com/en The words of the Angels

Print Email