Le Parole degli Angeli
Italiano  Inglese

Umanità

Here Comes Love Every Manifestation Speaks

Here Comes Love Every Manifestation Speaks Of The Love That Is Being Felt

Here Comes Love Every Manifestation Speaks : my loved brothers and my loved sisters, here, Love is for you, all the Love of our hearts is for you, here comes Love, manifesting for you my loved brothers and my loved sisters, our presence in your materiality is a constant manifestation of our great Love for you; today like with every manifestation we come not to drag you or guide you with an imperative and imposing tone, but it’s our Love that speaks to you even in gestures of manifestation, it’s our heart that fulfills the manifestation and Love is the sweet feeling that before anything else sends signals to the heart that is in love, in love with you my brothers and sisters.

Therefore this is what determines the manifestation: Love.

More than any other manifestation, the dominant one is Love, the expression of Love that exists toward you.

Through the manifestation of Love you reach a heart, just like we, in the manifestation of Love, reach your heart somewhat closed up but open to our Love for you.

Just like every manifestation speaks of the Love that is being felt, so our heart speaks of our feeling for you.

When those eyes are stunned, stunned by our manifestation, you are perceiving our heart, you see it, it’s the entire expression of the feeling that we have when we are with you.

The manifestation of Love of the past leaves behind in the heart a memory of the emotion, of the Love donated, it is the same for our manifestations, a memory of the Love manifested. The feeling that was present at the time shines in the sweet memory even in the current times, and so it’s also for any of our manifestations, the current time is illuminated.

Just like in the past, present and future, this Love reaches you always, it’s always been this Love that is communicated to you, this Love has been communicated to you since forever.

It’s a Love that becomes support to you, and sweet confirmation, and nourishment for those hearts that, through our words, are living their lives and still every manifestation brings with it the doubt for those brothers who face your reality as the only one that they think possible.

Here, my brothers, my sisters, when our manifestations are noticed we hope that, as we are with you, all of the feeling that we have in the heart, the heart of these children will open up toward the Father, in the discovery of the message of Love that we send.

It’s the Love that unites our Sky, and the earth is united with the Sky by the feeling of Love, may our manifestation being a possible expression for you of the existence and sweet experience of our Love.

I will conclude this manifestation my brothers and my sisters, however may the affection that I sent you remain in your hearts forever.

With all of the Love that I feel for you.

Your brother Jesus Christ

Here Comes Love Every Manifestation Speaks Of The Love That Is Being Felt was the Message dictated 03rd May 2010

Here Comes Love Every Manifestation Speaks Of The Love That Is Being Felt

Here Comes Love Every Manifestation Speaks

www.leparoledegliangeli.com/en The words of the Angels

Print Email