Le Parole degli Angeli
Italiano  Inglese

Umanità

Christmas is a festivity of Love

Christmas is a festivity of Love a festivity of exchanged Love

Christmas is a festivity of Love : wishing you a Merry Christmas fills my soul with joy, my dear and beloved brothers and my dear and beloved sisters; today, we, from this Sky, wish you a Merry Christmas; there are moments for you where the only thing that is important is Love, the joy at meeting again, the encounter of affection, being able to communicate straight from your emotions, being able to speak as a need of the heart to meet another heart, the joy at seeing your own child being happy, smiling, and all these gifts are in your Christmas; Christmas is a festivity of Love; I know that many smile, the festivity of Love is possible for many, the Love fueled over the course of the days and weeks, makes Christmas day a resplendent day, the joy, reuniting again, being hearts that communicate with one another, taking and giving, and what is on the plate is Love.

In this humanity that surrounds you the feeling is still very strong, giving yourselves Love is the center of every relation, and the impression you get form the streets is of many couples that accompany one another, many problems, but the bond that the heart establishes is a bond made to exchange Love. From your eyes you keep looking at the Love that surrounds you, and you always place these images in the eyes of your actions, the sweetness of a smile in your smile, the care in a gesture is your gesture, the Love in an embrace is your embrace, the sweet sound of words are your words, and understanding is your understanding. And as if to freeze every moment in your look, you add your intention to arrive to that heart with your whole heart.

A sweet wish that your day of Christmas will be a merry one, a day to celebrate Love from the heart, your heart, without worrying about the many problems out there, but just live in that day as exchanged Love.

Many wishes to all of you

The Father, the Virgin Mother Mary, and your brother Jesus Christ

Christmas is a festivity of Love a festivity of exchanged Love was the Message dictated 20th December 2011

Christmas is a festivity of Love a festivity of exchanged Love

Christmas is a festivity of Love

www.leparoledegliangeli.com/en The words of the Angels

Print Email