Le Parole degli Angeli
Italiano  Inglese

Umanità

Love the example of Jesus Christ

Love the example of Jesus Christ messages

Love the example of Jesus Christ : my beloved and brave children, during these moments of pain that affect the entire world, there exists on earth the seed of tomorrow, a bud, a flower that soon will blossom and the entire earth will be illuminated, and existence will start again from those flowers, with their voices scattered all over earth, they will spread the message of you “Unless you have not served humanity well, death will be just like a waste of time, perhaps chasing after things of little importance, you got distracted and you ran after false values, false ideals, but what we get asked for is the wellbeing for all, this is our mission, for each one of us; could the Father have sent His creature, Jesus, over time, to the life on earth, for false values? for false ideals? if He sent Him to us, and He sacrificed himself, he had in his mind, with this entire heart, to help all of us, to take example from the incessant Love that he donated to us, taking example how each one is inherently important, taking example of how a heart, even on earth, in its humanity, when Love is at the helm, will be an endless intervention for the wellbeing of all; this is the example that He sent to us, the example to remind us of our mission, the Paradise is made for those of us who have invested their time for the good of others, while others will experience regrets for having wasted the ‘opportunity’”.

I sent you my son Jesus as example, make the most of his Love, you have a mission to do, to be worthy of the sacrifice of your brother Jesus.

I embrace all of you, you are all my children, always let the heart be the guide of your existence, walk in the Love, spread Love, give Love.

Your Father

Love the example of Jesus Christ is Words dictated by God our Father

Love the example of Jesus Christ

The example of Jesus Christ

www.leparoledegliangeli.com/en The words of the Angels

Print Email