Le Parole degli Angeli
Italiano  Inglese

Umanità

To Stand Next The Souls Words Love Effort Computer Message

Dear children of mine, I have come to talk to you about the problems that you have experienced with regard to what I had dictated, you are scared, yes, we had already expected the first reply to be full of fear toward the words that I spoke - these same words in another format you already accept, because you know them - but let me tell you, with joy, as I explained to you, it is with love, brothers that I speak to you, it is for you that I am here, it is because I stand next to you brothers, yes brothers, my voice goes to all those souls, because I see them walking, and it's important to give them my help, my little and great help, I am always here to help you and my help is manifesting itself to you with all this work from me; the answer: have the courage to make choices

To put it simply, it's just the method with which I impart my words that's different, I want you to be aware of the help that comes to you from the sky, it will always be there for you, meditate, my children, and let me repeat my advice to you: always ask us, and we will give you all the answers.

The computer is just a means to communicate that I have chosen to be close to you, also because all of you have a computer at home, and it's precisely into your homes that I wanted my message to arrive because, hanging on the walls of your houses, you have an image of me.

To the questions that you will ask me, you will receive a reply, promptly but always with a bit of a time delay, because dictating requires time and those who take on the commitment to transcribe not always can be right there for me, I want to give the best to my dear and sweet children.

How nice it is to be able say, once again, 'my eyes are reflected in your eyes', and through the eyes I will give you my love and all that joy that I bring inside my heart, I told you once 'always and always between you', and always together with you, always will I be there

I part from you all with love,

Virgin Mary

To Stand Next The Souls Words Love Effort Computer Message was the Message received on 6th February 2003

www.leparoledegliangeli.com/en The words of the Angels

Print Email