Le Parole degli Angeli
Italiano  Inglese

Umanità

Guardian Angels To Improve Communication With Your Guardian Angels Method

Dearest protected of ours, today we want to teach you a simple and relatively quick method to improve your communication with your Guardian Angels, it is not difficult but it certainly requires your constant effort toward your own Angel; first of all you must know that in order to allow this contact you have to truly want it, with all of your good heart, this is the prerequisite for making contact in the first place.

Once you have truly decided from your good heart, that this is what you desire, you have to simply call us, even if you don't know our name yet, you can call us like our sweet Sara used to call me, 'My Love', I will never forget how much pleasure I would feel when I was called this way, I would fly immediately to her and I was next to her in a heartbeat.

Once you called us, think of a subject that you would like to share with your Angel and begin speaking to us as if you were already aware of our presence next to you. Always talk from your heart and relax the mind, do not allow your mind to interfere in this discussion from heart to heart, relax your mind and simply watch your thoughts that mingle with one another, our thoughts will be added to your thoughts and you will notice the difference because you will feel that they have a different weight in your succession of thoughts, they will seem more like intuitions, some other times you will be able to interpret them as truths, other times they will help you put some order in all of those thoughts and some other times they will only make you laugh.

So, this is the simplest way to come into contact with us, now that you are aware of this system explained in this message, if you want you can put it into practice and establish a better relationship with your Angel.

In the name of all Guardian Angels, today the Angel Samuele talked to you, who like his little Sara, wants to help you come into contact with this fantastic universe rich of so much love to leave you speechless.

I say goodbye to you with all the love that I feel for you and for all the other Angels who are my brothers in the Light of our Father.

Your Angel Samuele, always close to you to help you.

Guardian Angels To Improve Communication With Your Guardian Angels Method was the Message received on 28th October 2003

www.leparoledegliangeli.com/en The words of the Angels

Print Email