Le Parole degli Angeli
Italiano  Inglese

Umanità

The Fear Of Death Motivation Of The Challenge The Challenge Against Death

My dear brothers and my dear sisters, today I want to continue helping you understand those brothers that from your point of view are making mistakes toward you and toward other brothers in the world.

This 'making mistakes' is a concept that is manufactured by you, for Us there is no mistake when some brothers are experimenting Love; sometimes one can be wrong, sometimes one can make mistakes, sometimes one can be bad, sometimes even cruel, but all of this experimenting and experimenting oneself is necessary to understand and to choose to follow the path to Love in a future occasion and this is what We are all interested in: choosing the path of Love, because only when this choice is inside the heart then there are no more mistakes, there are no more spiteful behaviours and injustices and each one of you will arrive together with other brothers to understand that the one and only path that brings to happiness is the path to Love and many of your brothers are walking on this path that will lead them to choose inside their good hearts to follow this wonderful path of Love.

In any case, in the meantime, for those who have already understood this path toward Love, it is not always easy to react with calm, with reflection, making the best choice to avoid putting anger and aggression into their own behaviour and today once again I want to help you take a small step forward in this direction.

We will talk of Love within the couple which creates so many problems for you when the level of evolution between these two brothers is not aligned.

If you knew how many times I happen to observe these conflicts that stem exactly from the different level of evolution between partners; I see people suffering which means both people suffer; I see people stubbornly trying to change the other person and this way both people suffer; I see people abandon their partner and both people end up suffering; I see people looking for what they need outside the couple and both people end up suffering.

For this reason today I have chosen this subject specifically to help you face those differences in evolution so as to help the other partners grow and align to the more evolved partner.

You must know that inside each good heart, the light of Love shines with the same intensity of those people that are more evolved, what is different is that some of you have already understood that the path to Love is the path to take while the other has not yet understood this.

How can we help that brother understand this?

Open up your good heart, think again of how many times you were tempted yourselves, if only for a short moment, to abandon the path to Love.

Do you remember those moments?

Do you recall that it was selfishness that made you think of this abandonment?

Do you recall that you later realized that what you were about do would be hurting some brother of yours and that revelation was the real reason why you then decided not to do it again?

This is the main subject, selfishness compared to the great and immense Love that you decided to put in your precious lives.

This is also the subject that you can use with those brothers to help them understand that selfishness only brings unhappiness because every brother wants to be respected and loved while selfishness on the other hand creates separation and distance between all brothers.

Selfishness is not a choice, or a mission, it's only the fruit of the fear to be alone, without any help from other brothers, this is the real reason that brings brothers to challenge their own fear by putting selfishness into their own existence and as a consequence by damaging their relationships with their partners and all brothers.

This challenge speaks of this fear.

Brothers, why this challenge?

Let me answer your questions immediately.

Have you ever seen a snake? In your world a snake can not be very dangerous but the idea of conquering it, capturing it, killing it, making it harmless through its death is something that fascinates you.

Have you ever noticed how many times in your circus shows and during your trips abroad, a snake is utilized to attract people to go to the circus or to other places?

This motivation, making something that is potentially dangerous innocuous, is your desire, when you are frightened to dearth it's death that you want to remove from your experience, it's death that you want to remove from your experience of earthly life, it's this death that scares you so much, it's only the fear of death that pushes you to challenge what could possibly bring you death. This is the real motivation of the challenge, the challenge against death.

Physically you can not avoid it, but death is only transformation, it's another experience of growth because when you will die and only in that precise moment, you will understand all of those experiences that you matured on earth and you will be happy to notice all that you learnt, all that you experimented, all that you understood during your life, long or short that it may be, it makes no difference, because each one of you truly will have experimented a lot, and many times over in case of a long life, but you will have all experimented the most important things that you had set out to experiment.

So my dear brothers and my dear sisters, it's much better to think of life as your opportunity to experiment, to get to know, to hear, to learn instead of putting physical death in the centre of your existences, don't you agree with me that this would be the best framework to make the most from your existence?

To help those brothers you must first understand completely these words that I am dictating to you today, then it will be simple to find other words to give to your brothers to convince them to re-examine their path to Love, which allows you to also listen to my sacred words, it's the best path to take, that which leads you to understand, to serve, to help, to Love yourselves and all of your brothers as if they were really your blood brothers and sisters.

Today I conclude my message here, I await you for the next time around to help you with all of my knowledge and with the immense Love of my great heart for all of you.

I am very proud of how you listen to all of these messages that I dictate to you, may you have hope in your hearts, there are many of you and you are changing quickly and more and more of you are embracing Love with your good hearts.

A big big kiss to each one of you.

Your brother Jesus Christ with immense love for his beloved brothers and beloved sisters of the whole world.

The Fear Of Death Motivation Of The Challenge The Challenge Against Death was the Message dictated 30th June 2004

www.leparoledegliangeli.com/en The words of the Angels

Print Email