Le Parole degli Angeli
Italiano  Inglese

Umanità

Reflection Time for Reflection Time for Action Awareness Meaning Presence Attention Knowledge

Reflection Time for Reflection Time for Action Awareness Meaning Presence Attention Knowledge

My loved children, I am here with you, every moment I am inside your heart, I try to speak to you by bringing your attention to what beats inside your heart. The attention on your emotions so you understand them, attention on my answers so you are able to consider them as help in that special moment; I promote sensations of contentment, of comfort, of sharing, and importantly today, of reflection.

What is reflection?

Sometimes life goes on without you, you run forward, yet you lag behind, you involve, you do, but you are still behind, your commitment catches up with you while you lay on the side, in the shade. And life, with its meaning, also stays in the shade.

Reflection in those moments, your existence, your experience needs a reflection.

Often you stop your action, but often I don’t see a moment of reflection. Why?

Life, your life belongs to you, the experience belongs to you, what you do coincides in the form with what you want to do, only through all of yourselves can your existence be interpreted as your own existence, the experience can be interpreted as your own experience, and the outcome will be that the experience, with its meaning, will be lived inside your hearts a complete expression of yourselves.

There is time for reflection and then there is time for action, but action has meaning only if at the same it is lived inside you as an expression of yourselves.

Every single gesture is expression of yourselves, but the meaning thus acquired can only be in the heart if there is a complete presence of yourselves.

Every situation can be faced with awareness or with little awareness and you are the ones who give meaning through the full presence of yourselves.

Reflection means also to understand how, in the past, many stimuli offered as an opportunity for reflection allowed you, in the contact with your heart, with full presence inside your heart, to understand and recognize the truths that are part of your patrimony, they needed the full presence of yourselves, of your full attention on the meaning of the experience that you were maturing at that time: knowledge. And every progress you made was the result of the full presence with all of yourselves inside your heart.

Meaning is only possible if there is a constant presence with all of yourselves inside your heart.

Meaning is only possible if there is a constant presence with all of yourselves of the experience that stirs inside you that is called life, today experience on earth, tomorrow experience in Paradise.

But what is meaning?

Expression of yourselves in the awareness of being creators of that experience. All experiences are created through the expression of yourselves, expression of your Love, expression of yourselves that can create with awareness a specific experience. Only in the full awareness of yourselves will you give meaning to the expression of yourselves conquered through your journey of growth, and this is the meaning that gives you your level of Love so far achieved.

Sweet and loved children, this dictation will bring light to my children, this meaning becomes awareness, all of your awareness was constituted through reflection and the full presence to yourselves.

A kiss, my children, while I remind you that your life is your own life, your experience, your opportunity to reach in full awareness what you truly are, you are Love, you are Love always in movement, awareness is recognizing yourselves in the constant reflection over what you are expressing with all of yourselves.

A big hug and an immense kiss

Your Father always with you

Message transmitted 7th February 2007

Title Reflection Time for Reflection Time for Action Awareness Meaning Presence Attention Knowledge

Choose English version in www.leparoledegliangeli.com (the words of the Angels)

Print Email