Le Parole degli Angeli
Italiano  Inglese

Umanità

Value and freedom value determines freedom

Value and freedom the value determines freedom message Love value and freedom for you today

Value and freedom the value determines freedom : my dear brothers and my dear sisters, I am teary eyed as I come to you, brothers, to speak to you of Love, Love again, when my eyes witness violence among brothers my entire body is shaken, an intense pain starts and tears fill my heart with pain; my brothers, my sweet brothers, how can they invoke me and at the same time conceive such violence against others? how can they speak of freedom and respect of values in times of war, when you are using violence? and again, will violence really lead to a new world? this is my pain, this is what churns my body and fills my heart with so many tears.

Respect is born from Love, equity is born from Love, you speak of freedom, but freedom always has its source in Love, and through Love is how you build a new world.  Among you there are many old memories of times of war, memories of desolation, of much violence, do you think that those things brought freedom to you? the death of brothers, this is what it actually brought; violence as a solution, this is what it brought; the change that took place among you brothers was brought upon with violence, and, even today, change among you is written through violence. When your humanity today is suffering, it knows the violence of expulsions, my brothers, your freedom is a conscious violence that is deployed; therefore … freedom, my brothers, begins with respect, as we respect, we are recognizing the other person as having the same value that we give others, every preconception is an absence of freedom; think of what I told you: preconception is an absence of freedom, this elementary concept is not really completely understood by yourselves yet. This, which is at the base of freedom, is not included in your concept of freedom. Brothers, a preclusion is a concept of value, when you give freedom, you give value to every being; freedom is the recognition of value.

Looking at freedom from this perspective, how much freedom do you have among yourselves? Is freedom perhaps part of your world? I repeat: the concept of freedom, in order to be really freedom, is based on Love, on the value of every creature, of every element of creation.

This, the value, generates freedom. How can violence generate freedom? I ask you. If violence refutes value, so how can it then generate freedom?

Therefore, brothers, think of the journey you are taking right now, understand that value is freedom.

A sweet smile is peeking at my heart, may you see freedom through my speech.

I am with you

Your Brother Jesus

Value and freedom the value determines freedom message Love value and freedom for you today was the Message dictated on 2nd May 2011

Value and freedom the value determines freedom message Love value and freedom for you today

Value and freedom the value determines freedom

www.leparoledegliangeli.com/en The words of the Angels

Print Email