Le Parole degli Angeli
Italiano  Inglese

Umanità

Experience of Love that is inside you

Experience of Love that is inside you the joy of the discovery of the Love

Experience of Love that is inside you : my beloved brothers and my beloved sisters, may my effort reach you, peace and light and Love now surrounds earth and surrounds each one of your hearts, bringing my words, within my effort of truth; my beloved brothers and my beloved sisters, a wind through the world, a violent wind, a wind charged with pain, and it’s pain for all hearts, because feeling the pain of other brothers is also pain for each single heart that is being touched.

The Love in the contact with the heart is being touched, and suffering expresses the Love as you live the extended violence, this is what the heart feels when faced with violence: pain.

That pain hits so hard, the Love is broken, the face fills with tears, and you experience being torn, you look down, almost to see this torn heart, and you suffer, it’s an experience of pain.

The other person extends two hands, in a gesture that seeks contact, his hands seeking other hands, or a body to hug, and kind words make up a sentence in that embrace, and even that face does lift up and finds Love in those eyes, and one more kind word is what the heart places inside it; may Love bring some words to worried eyes, to give them security, may Love in pain give kindness, may Love, during difficult moments, understand and bring that comfort that the heart is needing in that specific moment.

The experience of Love is inside those who suffer and those who bring comfort.

In front of that pain, that face lined with tears, the heart turns to Love just like a child would, with a tenderness that knows the heart of a mother for her little one, with the attention that Love holds just like a father for his child who is in need, with a humanity that grandparents give to their grandchildren, with a sincerity that you have with a true friend, with a treasure you hold that is patrimony of your Humanity.

Experience in the Love is like feeling is in your Humanity.

If today you asked yourselves about yourselves and about your heart, it’s because you paid attention to your feelings and you discover yourselves inside the Love that is inside you.

Your experience of Love accompanies you in every occasion, feeling, to feel yourselves, is like hearing the voice that you carry inside you, the Love that you express to others is actually your Love speaking inside you.

Now I accompany you in the joy of the discovery of the Love that is inside you.

I seek your hands as brothers, like a brother walks hand in hand with his sister, let’s go and discover how beautiful your Love is.

Your brother Jesus

Experience of Love that is inside you the joy of the discovery of the Love Message 04th July 2013

Experience of Love that is inside you the joy of the discovery of the Love

Experience of Love that is inside you

www.leparoledegliangeli.com/en The words of the Angels

Print Email