Le Parole degli Angeli
Italiano  Inglese

Umanità

God the Father has always been with you

God the Father has always been with you since forever

God the Father has always been with you : my beloved brothers and my beloved sisters, the seasons chase one another, the experience of the heart in the Love is constant, to Love, the time is the present: now; the present time is now,  right now my affection is expressed, in continuity with what I already expressed in the past, and with what I will express about me in the moments that await me; how can I not understand if not by listening to myself in this moment? what I am feeling now, in the moment, it is speaking of what is being expressed in my heart, the emotions I am feeling are giving me the definition of me as a heart in this moment, I am what I feel, the Love that I am donating now, and that expresses itself with these words, it’s an example of me, may my affection, my great happiness at being here with you, the serenity with which I help you in times of need, be seized by your heart and be kept inside you as a sign of my Love that loves you, despite errors and misunderstandings.

In life there are always misunderstandings about how much Love does, you see life in your difficulties, and you feel misunderstanding of the Love that is next to us, you see brutalities and you feel misunderstandings of the Love that is next to you, death of a creature, misunderstanding of the Love next to us, even the mental health being compromised by an illness and once again misunderstanding of the Love that is next to you, and through this voice that loves you, and loves you regardless of errors and misunderstandings, I remind you that, on earth, you are experimenting yourselves with your expression, as you carry your Love to the world, and everything you meet is designed for this task for you to experiment yourselves.

I have been in the middle of many difficulties, always resorting to Love, and always treasuring the presence of the Father who was next to me, even when my eyes did not see him, and even in moments of great difficulty I accepted the events without grudges, but knowing that I was being listened to in my pain and in my difficulties.

Today, my beloved brothers and my beloved sisters, this Father follows you, listens to you, has eyes for your difficulties and your human pains, often you seek Him but is right next to you, do accept it, go ahead and accept the events, gather strength from His presence, resort to Love; the road ahead of you is long, and your experience of yourselves is just as long, there is no gate between you and the Father, He has always been with you, since forever; draw strength from Him, may you be Love in movement, and you will be movement together with the Father.

Today I left you a message of life, do welcome these words in the life, welcome my Love, welcome the presence of the Father in the life.

With all of my heart, my affection for you

Your brother Jesus Christ

God the Father has always been with you since forever is Message 24th March 2014

God the Father has always been with you since forever

God the Father has always been with you

www.leparoledegliangeli.com/en The words of the Angels

Print Email