Le Parole degli Angeli
Italiano  Inglese

Umanità

Truth is in the experiences of me who I am

Today, my beloved ones, I will talk to your hearts of the effort of Love.

An effort is not an obligation, it’s an intention; in the middle, among all brothers and sisters, I move in this multitude, I feel, I notice, I pick up on anguish, I can meet men as well as women from the same age, and see in their faces the signs of experience, I look in their eyes and I notice the pain of their gaze on me, there are so many problems in those eyes, and from within me comes the feeling in answer to those eyes “What can I do? Understand, being of help, I could come closer to the heart, I could change the moment within its emotion” and this is Love, it’s a moment of intention of Love. In all of my freedom, my effort, an effort that is born from Love, and will give voice to my intention from my heart.

In this precise moment I am about to give voice to the Love I have in me, what will happen afterward is not important, in this moment, what is important is my voice from the heart, what I wish to bring as a gift to the other heart, me, my heart, this is what I feel like communicating “I am here, brother” and while my action takes shape, everything speaks of my me, of my being there as a heart.

In the need, here I am as a heart, in the need of this humanity, here I am as a heart.

As I accomplish my action, inside this heart, it’s very clear in me how much passion I am activating inside me, the involvement, the intensity of my intention, and this communicates to me about the Love that I deployed.

My brothers and sisters, this is a moment of truth: The Love that I deployed, it’s an experience of me in the love deployed.

What happens to the heart is linked to this intensity.

I don’t judge, brothers and sisters, I feel. I feel what the heart is expressing.

Not always do I notice that what is inside me is Love, I get lost within myself many times in the day, I don’t listen to the emotion within me at all times, I forget to love, during the day I exist but I am not always aware of my heart, and this is the truth.

And the voice of the heart is important to me, because I define myself by how I listen, I am sweet if I feel sweetness inside me, I am helpful if I live help inside me, I am interested if I feel I want to reach out to others inside me, affection hides in the enthusiasm I feel inside me, what I am in this moment is defined by the real emotion that I feel inside me.

May your heart discover itself in its effort of Love.

With all of my affection.

Your brother Jesus Christ

Truth is in the experiences of me who I am is the Message 02nd May 2014

www.leparoledegliangeli.com/en The words of the Angels

Print Email